7/11: new section bending machine in NL!
The new section bending machine will arrive in Holland on the 11th of July. The last tests are now being done in Sweden, where the machine is being build. After that the machine, which weighs 55 tons, will be transported (by special transport) to Holland.
We are ready as well as our clients. Requests for bending heavier and larger materials are already pouring in and our experts can’t wait to start working with this revolutionary new bending machine.
Where we occasionally had to say ‘no’ to some requests, from July we can bend steel, stainless steel and aluminum in almost every radius, shape and dimension. Such as:
- Tubes up and until Φ508 mm
- Sections up and until 1000 mm
- Rectangular tubes up and until 500 mm
More capacity, possibilities and power
With the upcoming new machine, you can count on:
- More capacity because of a way larger machine
- More possibilities because we can bent more extreme shapes
- More power, because the machine is the strongest of its kind